Do you have any goals that you want to achieve in your life? If your answer to thus question is a yes, this will be the perfect article for you. What you are about to discover in this article are the three proven techniques that can help you to stay focused on your goals all the time. http://nyforeclosurelaw.com/2012/04/10/lawyer-involved-in-mortgage-fraud-among-8-disbarred-by-brooklyn-court/ Goal setting is indeed one of the most powerful strategies that anyone can leverage on to help them achieve what they want in their lives. Unfortunately, most people are having difficulty in staying focused on their goals. Below are the three proven techniques that can help you to overcome this…
A friend of mine once told me that life could be a rocky road. The challenge is not to let it grind you into dust, but to polish you into a brilliant gem. Challenge is the catalyst for success. Regardless of what you set out to do, I invite you to challenge yourself to become all that you can be and more. What’s even more exciting than that is, I would challenge you to have a fabulous time doing it!
Settle on what it is you need to finish, work out your objectives on how you need to complete it, and start to picture the result in your brain as though you have already arrived. Keep the outcome you want firmly pictured in your mind and review it twice a day, the first thing you should do when you get up in the morning and the final thing you look at before you drift off at night.
Here is method to maintain your focus, plus your energy, and your belief while pursuing your goals. It has worked for me, it has worked for other very successful people, and it will work for you.
- Tell at least two people about your goals and what you are going to do to achieve them. This is a very powerful technique that can help you to stay focused on your goals by making a public commitment. Whenever you do this, you will leave yourself with no other choice but to achieve your goals and most of the time, those who you have told your goals to will remind you of what you have to do to achieve them.
- Develop Powerful reasons. Having a strong reason or what Napoleon Hill called “definiteness of purpose” will keep you excited, energized and moved forward to reach the outcome you desire. Take the time to clearly define what this is for you. Without it, your efforts will wane.
- Write down your Goals. This is a critical step. Once you commit it to paper, they become indelibly written in your consciousness.
- Visualize. You must learn to see what it is you desire already in your possession. Like you are watching a movie. The more sensory rich you can make this mental movie, the more effective it will be. Everything that is in existence today started as a visualization with the person wishing to bring it into existence.
- Affirm Your Success. Speak your desire or goal into existence. An affirmation is simply a present-tense, usually positive statement of your dream outcome.
- Create a Plan of Action. Write out an action plan. Any vision without a map is worthless. Convert your dreams into specific goals; goals into specific steps; and steps into specific tasks.
- Measure Your Progress. Surely you can not change what you don’t measure. Create metrics that will enable you to watch your progress. Use graphs and log your actions. Make adjustments to keep you on the path to your desired outcome.
- Maintain a Support System. Develop a mastermind group. It’s one way to multiply your brainpower. Seek out and surround yourself with an individual who will encourage and challenge you. This may also include what are known as “invisible counselors” – other highly successful people you may not have access to, but you can study their biographies and autobiographies, their lives and work.
- Focus mostly 0n a Few Goals at a Time. Concentrate your efforts and energy on the most important items first. Learn to compartmentalize what is required to complete a particular item then come back to refocus on the entire plan.
- Take Consistent Action Every Day. Action supersedes everything. Do something every day that moves you forward to reaching the desired outcome you want. If you have clearly defined your reasons, this will be automatic. A journey of 1000 miles begins with one step.
Think about this…Would you truly like to accomplish your objectives?
Be fair with yourself, are the current objectives you’re working towards truly paramount to you, or would you say you are simply capriciously moving towards them in a dubious endeavor to please another person? At the end of the day, would you truly like to attain your objectives?
This is the main consideration in staying concentrated on your objectives, because if you don’t need them where it counts down, then you will subconsciously attack yourself and discover pardons not to push ahead.
Considering this, you ought to take the time to assess your circumstance and work out what it is you truly need. On the off chance that your current objectives are not making the fundamental longing right in the pit of your stomach consistently when you get up, then you have to change course and consider what would truly get you inspired.
Celebrate your milestones. Mark your successes and reward yourself for the progress. Achieving your goals will help you strengthen your beliefs and go on to accomplish more.
Lastly, the technique you are going to discover to help you the most. It is the vision board strategy. Cut any pictures that are related to your goals, or that can motivate you, and paste those pictures on a piece of big cardboard. As the name suggests, it will become your vision board. For example, if one of your goals is to live in a bungalow by the sea, cut out any pictures that will inspire you for this and paste it on the board. Keep in mind, on the off chance that you can keep your center then nothing can stop you. After that, put this board somewhere you can often see, just like the paper where you write down your goals.
In the future, when you think about the things that you want to accomplish in life remember that you are not alone. We all have dreams and goals that we want to fulfill. It can be difficult to stay focused on your goals, but if you write them down, create an achievable action plan, stay focused and take action you will be on your way to success.